Documents to be Submitted for Work Visa
- "VISA APPLICATION FORM TO ENTER JAPAN"
- Valid passport
- One recent passport photograph
- Original "Certificate of Eligibility" from the Ministry of Justice in Japan
- One photocopy of "Certificate of Eligibility"
- If you don't possess Canadian passport, immigration documents showing your legal status in Canada is necessary (e.g. Permanent Resident Card, Employment Authorization, Student Authorization, etc.)
The Consulate General of Japan will not make copies. If you need original documents, please bring the original and one copy.