Documents to be Submitted for the Purpose of Business
Please remember that the documents listed here are for general case, and subject to change without notice. In specific cases, applicants may be requested to submit additional documents depending on the content of the application.
- "VISA APPLICATION FORM TO ENTER JAPAN" (2 sets of visa application form and photo are required for Russian Nationals, Nationals of CIS and Georgia.)
- Valid passport with enough blank visa pages
- Immigration documents showing your legal status in Canada (e.g. Permanent Resident Card, Employment Authorization, Student Authorization, etc.)
- One recent passport photograph(taken in last 6 months) with white background
- Letter from your employer explaining your business trip (detail information on the trip: purpose, date, duration, location, trip expenses etc.)
- Letter from the inviting company in Japan
- If you are participating in a conference, printed material on the conference is necessary.
- Flight itinerary issued by travel agency or airline company
- Schedule of Stay (https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/pdfs/application7.pdf)
The Consulate General of Japan will not make copies. If you need original documents, please bring the original and one copy.